- Want to have a different kind of relationship with your kids than you had with your parents?
- Feel unsure of how to meet young children’s needs?
- Feel nervous about physical contact with your child because you were touched in hurtful ways when you were young?
Join me for this 1.5 hour online workshop for parents-to-be and parents of young children and learn…
- Why babies and young children are so dependent
- The four emotional needs every child is born with
- How meeting your children’s dependency needs allows them to grow into healthy independence
- What the attachment relationship is and why it’s so important for child development
- How a secure attachment and the nurturing care that creates it can protect children from trauma and abuse
Saturday, September 18th, 10-11:30am PDT
This workshop is a benefit for Survivors Healing Center
Suggested donation $20-$40 (50% of proceeds go to SHC)
Tina is wonderful! She believes that compassionate, conscious, communicative, and connected parenting can result in healthier children and a better world, and she presents her information with humor and warmth.Juliette G